Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Inspiration Post by Natasha

Hello!
Natasha here today with a new inspiration card for you. I thought to do something different this time and made a card with lots of love to sent it to a friend or a beloved familie member. I have combinated three diferent papers from the same digi papers set by Donna. It is called Love Dreams and I love the combination of beige, white and red. The colored image is by Whiff of Joy and a digital stamp. I have colored this cute girl with my watercolour pencils, water brush and lots of LOVE :). In the corners are some stripes of washi tape. This is my first try to use it and I am very impressed of the effect. You can also stamp on it and add colour.

Here my finished card:


 I love how the stamped heart swirls add more interest to the card :)

For my card I have used this awesome Love Dreams Set. It is one of the retired sets but if you like this one as much as I do you can write a e-mail to Donna and ask her. She is so lovely and will helf you ;)
http://bmd-creations.blogspot.de/p/retired-sets.html

More fabulous papers can be purchased HERE.

Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months Anything Goes challenge.
Thank you for popping in today. Hope you like my inspiration post and to see you here again soon.
hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.